Here is tutorial How to Update ASUS Phone to Marshmallow Manually
1) First, enable USB debugging from setting.
2) Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Android Phone from above and Unzip it.
3) Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Now Boot your Android Phone into Download Mode by press and hold ‘Power + Home + Vol Down‘ buttons.
6) Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
7) If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
7) Now locate and add the firmware ‘.tar‘ file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
8) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“. (make sure Re-partition is NOT ticked)
9) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Update Android Phone to Marshmallow Manually. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Here is tutorial how to update Android MOTOROLA with Android Marsmallow 6.0 with cyanogenmod, they can get the Marshmallow 6.0 on their devices through CyanogenMod 13 nightly update. You must make sure to back up all the data on your device like SMS, Contacts, Call logs, images and files. Also You must make sure to have at least 90% of charge in the smathphone.
Warning : we here take no responsibility in case of any damage to your device on the process of updating. So, make sure to follow this guide at your own risk.
Enable the USB debugging mode in the device by following this path. “Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging”.
Steps to update Android MOTOROLA with Android Marshmallow 6.0 with CyanogenMod 13 –
1- Please to go and to Download the CyanogenMod 13 package for your device and install it on your PC. Also, download the GApps package as sometimes Google apps may be working only after flashing the GApps.
2 . after this , turn on your device in the recovery mode (Hold Volume Up button with home and power button simultaneously) and make sure to connect the phone to your PC through USB.
3 – For backup the data, select ‘Backup and Restore’. In the recovery mode, use the volume buttons to move up and down and power button for confirming the option.
4 . Then select wipe data/Factory reset.
- Last step is you need to select, ‘Install zip from SD card -> chose zip from SD card->select the CM13 package’.
This process might take few minutes to update the file and after finishing the installation, come back to main menu and reboot the system. That’s it, now the phone will boot in the updated CyanogenMod .