Please download latest update the activesync Motorola MC75 Windows Mobile Device Center pc suite for Windows 7 and Vista(32 BIT). Like the active sync, this software enables you to set up new partnerships, synchronize content and manage music, pictures and video with Windows Mobile powered devices (Windows Mobile 2003 or later). You know that active sync just compatible for XP and old version, they cannot installed in Windows 7 and Vista.Now Microsoft release update version called The Windows Mobile Device Center that combines an efficient business-data synchronization platform with a compelling user experience. Now,The Windows Mobile Device Center helps you to quickly set up new partnerships, synchronize business-critical information such as e-mail, contacts and calendar appointments, easily manage your synchronization settings, and transfer business documents between your device and PC
Instructions How install
To install the Windows Mobile Device Center on Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Read the system requirements (you must have installed genuine Microsoft windows OS).
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Validating your genuine windows and Download the Windows Mobile Device Center Installer to your PC by clicking on the download link.
- Select ‘Run this program from its current location’ and click OK.
- Follow the instructions on the screen