Here is tutorial to get new update software of Nokia Lumia 610 with Nokia software on Windows 7,Vista and XP (32-64 Bit). Nokia Suite regularly given for updates software available both to Nokia Lumia 610 software and to Nokia Suite it self. You also get recommendations for installing useful new mobile applications. This way, you can get the latest smartphone software on the market for your Nokia Lumia 610 phone with the help of Nokia Suite. Nokia suite also update it self to get more performance. To check for newer versions, You can go to your Nokia Lumia 610 that may be available with this way :
- Open Nokia Suite.
- Select Tools > Software updates.
In the Software updates window, you can see all available updates both for Nokia Suite and for your phone software.
- If an update is available for Nokia Suite, click Install to upgrade to the latest version. When updating is complete, Nokia Suite restarts.
To updates software your Nokia Lumia 610, your computer needs to have an active internet connection. It downloads updates automatically whenever it finds them so that all you have to do is start installing. But you must back up your data your Nokia Lumia 610 to prevent if the update process being failure. Before you update your Nokia Lumia 610 phone software you must protect your personal content to keep you loosing any files, information or personalised settings by taking a few simple steps before you update your Nokia Lumia 610 software.
Take these steps before you update your Nokia Lumia 610 software:
- Back up your Nokia Lumia 610 data. Nokia Suite creates a quick backup as a part of the update process. If you want to do a full backup before the update, you can do it by selecting Tools > Backup. For more information, see Back up and restore .
- Make sure your Nokia Lumia 610 phone’s battery is fully charged and that you have a SIM card in the phone. Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. If your phone asks you which USB mode you want to use to connect with, select Nokia Suite (Nokia Ovi Suite or PC Suite).
- If your phone’s memory card is encrypted, decrypt it. If you do not decrypt the memory card you won’t be able to access it after updating your phone software. Check your Nokia Lumia 610 phone’s user manual for instructions on how to encrypt and decrypt memory cards.
Get software updates for your your Nokia Lumia 610 phone
With updates to your Nokia Lumia 610 software and mobile applications, you can. Updating the software may also improve the performance, get new features and enhanced functions for Nokia Lumia 610 phone . Nokia Suite takes you through the process of updating your phone software step by step.
- To update your Nokia Lumia 610 software, select Tools > Software updates.
If there are updates available for your phone, you can see them here.
- Select the updates you want and click Install to start installing. During the installation, Nokia Suite takes you through the following steps:
- Get started
You can’t cancel the installation once it begins, so make sure you have taken all the steps in . Remember do not disconnect your Nokia Lumia 610 phone until the installation is completely finished. Doing so might cause damage to your phone or result in its contents being lost.
Related Post :
- How to get more applications on Nokia Lumia 610
- Nokia Lumia 610 Manage Contact : Sync contact, create contact group,create, edit, delete, and restore contacts
- How to Transfer content between Nokia Lumia 610 to another Nokia devices
- Manage calendar, pickup incoming calls and create /send message on Nokia Lumia 610 Driver
- How to sync album photo videos and import/export messages on Nokia Lumia 610